• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Modesto American Graffiti, (June 10-12)

A little more than a week away. I am looking forward to seeing you all again. It's been hovering around 100 degrees out here this week, so it will likely cool down in time for the Show.

BTW, who plans to do the cruise Friday night, and who plans to spectate? I will be a spectating.

temps look to be around 90 for the cruise and show, not as bad as it has been in the past. I believe Kennan will be cruising that night, and I may ride along with him. The cruise starts at 6:30, a bit earlier than normal I think. I am still planning on having a BBQ and beverage get together after the cruise if people are up for it. Just let me know who is interested and we will go from there. I was planning on starting that around 8 as they normally shut the cruise down by then. I will send my address via a PM to those that may want to drop by.

Also, I will be home all day Friday so if those coming into town get here early we can meet at my place as well.

Where should we meet Friday...I'll be there early afternoon.

Its like deja vu all over again.

Back