• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mini Feed VIII - August 13th 2011

dodgestang

"steveh326" said:
I'm a newbie around here and don't even have a driveable car yet but would like to have attended to put some faces to names... I'm in Mt. Airy would have beena nice ride up. But I will be working in NJ for 13 days and won't be in town to make it. I hope ya'll have a great time.

I drive to Jersey all the time....it's only 60 minutes away. What part of Jersey? You working weekend ;)

steveh326

"dodgestang" said:
I drive to Jersey all the time....it's only 60 minutes away. What part of Jersey? You working weekend ;)

In addition to my regular job I have a small concession business that will eventually be my retirement business. I'll be in NJ working the NJ State Fair as a vendor, so yeah, I'll be working the weekend too...

steveh326

"dodgestang" said:

I'll be in Sussex County working at the NJ State fair for 10 days (13 days with setup/teardown), so yeah, I'll be working the weekends...

In addition to my regular job I have a small concession business that hopefully someday will be a retirement business but for now, I'm working 80 hour weeks during the 'busy' season, but you do what you gotta do sometimes to make ends meet and hopefully pay for some mustang parts... :)