• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mini Feed VIII - August 13th 2011

dodgestang

Sorry but I am expanding the net on this one to pick up as many as I can :p

My little annual BBQ which started on the VMF is following some of its former members to this board. Everyone is invited cause you are all still my mustang buds regardless of where you post/hang out on line.

Party is on the 13th of August this year. Still in Rising Sun, MD and still planned to be a hot day :)

Let me know if you can/think you can come because we would love to see you.

Maybe you guys should see if you couldn't ride with Bob in the Saleen. No way Mark's engine would hold up for the trip and we all remember what happened last GTG with your car.

Carpool is definitely the best approach. The trailer only fits one car and I don't feel like making two trips.

Actually, I just remembered we will be traveling to Delaware, OH that weekend to turn in Ansel for advanced training. We'll be puppy-less for a few months!

"Horseplay" said:
Maybe you guys should see if you couldn't ride with Bob in the Saleen. No way Mark's engine would hold up for the trip and we all remember what happened last GTG with your car.

Hahahahahah!!!!

"dodgestang" said:
Christ I'm never gonna find it now. :sarc

Rising Sun, MD is just across the border from PA, IIRC. Do you need a map, young man?

Nick:

As much as I'd enjoy seeing you again and participating in this party, it's about 2900 miles each way for me which in today's petro dollars amounts to about $2000.00 just for the gas!! A quick check of the travel budget yields a huge "........TILT..........." :wth

As always, take plenty of pics including the traditional smokey burnouts in your driveway so those of us left coasters can enjoy the event vicariously.

Regards, Jeff

Getting close

So far the attendee list looks like this:

imnutz - (stag)
obsidianspider - (stag)
Milo Bloom - Opus ;) (family +4)
09Frank65 - (family +3)
68CVert - (stag)
65since88 - (stag) maybe - needs guilt tripping
TheDude - (stag) kicking and screaming
Jacku - (family +4) maybe be late on return from OC
65fast - (stag)
66Sprint200M - (stag) maybe
Teebones (family +2) maybe
NyMustang - (stag) maybe

Address sent via PM

I'm a newbie around here and don't even have a driveable car yet but would like to have attended to put some faces to names... I'm in Mt. Airy would have beena nice ride up. But I will be working in NJ for 13 days and won't be in town to make it. I hope ya'll have a great time.

Back