• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

May 2011 Toy of the Month Nominations

Re: May 2011 COTM Nominations

"RyanG85" said:
There are tons of deserving Mustangs on this site and more joining everyday. I think stangfix should feature one every month.
:thu :thu :thu

"stangg" said:
:sarc Therefore if it's not too late how about my "Ranchero"

elcamino-99.jpg

:weas Sweet Camino dude!

I'd like to nominate SilverBlueBP's tractor!

"RapidRabbit" said:
I will start things off with nominating Laurie's Baja boat.

Still waiting for pics.............. :rulz

I'll see if I can post some pictures tomorrow, they're on my office computer. I'm picking up the boat next week!

Geez guys... lighten up a bit. What's the harm in breaking away from the norm for a month? Are we really "normal" here anyway... no. (i.e. :Mark)

You know, I prefer looking at big tatas. But that doesn't mean that I won't look at smaller ones too. See my point...? So just relax. If you don't like what is going on for the month's vote - DON'T vote. Pretty simple. Come back next month.

And I was going to nominate Duane's big arse cannon that he blows crap up with. :yah
THAT's a cool toy!

I'm with Jeremy. I think we need to have a tatas of the month too!

"70 StangMan" said:
Now that I could get behind. :thu

Are you asking for KO's favorite toys?

"Horseplay" said:
I'm with Jeremy. I think we need to have a tatas of the month too!

Let's see....we could start with the local COTM monitor........you know....just to get things started to kind of ease into the project.

I can't post the pictures of the boat that I have right now because they're in a forwarded e-mail and they won't copy and paste. I won't have pictures until next week when I go up to Salt Lake City to pick it up.

So, if you want to pull the boat, that's fine. Maybe I could substitute my Mustang Jr.?

The pictures aren't formatted so when I try and copy or save as I get a message that they don't exist. It's a forward of a forward and something got lost along the way. I'll have pictures next week, much better pictures! LOL

I can open the email.. view the pictures and take a screenshot, past that screenshot into Photoshop, crop the image and post! :thu

Sorry Laurie.
I thought you had the boat already.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Back