• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

May 2011 C(T)OTM Poll

May Nominations

• Laurie's Baja boat

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Monkeystash's Judge

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • RustyRed's T/A

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 34isgreat 1967 AMF 65 Mustang

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • 70_Fastback Rat Rod

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Kats66Pny

Laurie's Baja boat
baja1j.jpg

baja2.jpg

baja3.jpg

Monkeystash's Judge
53_14_07_09_10_14_03_0.jpg

RustyRed's T/A
129-161110135417.jpeg

34isgreat 1967 AMF 65 Mustang
index.php

rleypf.jpg

70_Fastback's Rat Rod
26-070311123231.jpeg

build thread - http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/inde ... 819.0.html

Last edited by a moderator:
These are tough choices! I'm gonna hold off a bit on voting as my mind is made up.

Bribes are more than welcome! :rulz

Mine shouldn't be in there - it's not finished. So no enjoyment yet.

Someone nominted their Ranchero before anyway.

Thanks! Can't wait to get it in the water this summer....1200 hp....vrooooooommmmm!!!!!!

"70_Fastback" said:
Mine shouldn't be in there - it's not finished. So no enjoyment yet.

Someone nominted their Ranchero before anyway.

Ranchero was nominated but then it looked as if they were joking and nominated you rat rod. As for the rat rod... I don't recall anything mentioned that it had to be running or in possession. :roll

I am of the opinion that whatever is COTM probably should at least be Ford related. There are a lot of nice Mustangs that rarely if ever get a shot at COTM when we spend half the year on sidetracks.

I was joking the one time when I mentioned having a Trans Am of the month.

However, if we're going to go this route here's a link to the few pictures I have of the TA

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll20 ... rans%20Am/

The TA currently is still minus one door panel since I am still chasing electrical issues and it needs a couple of front wheel bearings so if we want to get technical I am in the same boat as J re: the TA still being a project. Though I did drive it the Sunday before last trying to diagnose the strange noise coming from the front wheels.

Heck, my Baja boat has a better chance of being Toy of the Month than my concours, nationally ranked 68 coupe ever has at being Car of the Month. :confu

I've seen Murphy up close and it should be COTM. For more than the fact than it is an awesome restoration, but he story behind it. You are the original owner!

Mel

Hey Mid, I think the forum did that funky glitch again and cut off your post.... because the rest of your trade offer was left off... :roll

Back