• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

March 2012 Car of the Month Poll

Who shall be the best of the land for the month of March?

• SilverBlueBP's 66 Track Fastback

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • scedd's 68 Coupe

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Laurie S.'s Modified 68 Fastback

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Dodgestang's 65 Fastback (DT)

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • GT350's '69 Fastback

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, get out there and vote! Not for me, but for a real nice car.

"70 StangMan" said:
Just what part do you not understand ?? biotch !!

How do you vote from diff IP addresses if you always are in the same place under the same login?

Are we going to let a trackbasketcase take the only possible route to a win? Where's a PTCruiser now that we need one...

"Horseplay" said:
What's the current cash value of a member vote? Just asking. :roll

If you have 10 user ID"s, then i would guess about $10 each vote :sarc

I am declaring now that based on some feedback from Broward County I will be formally challenging the results of this poll post closing regardless of outcome. :peter

Congrats Mark! Send me a hi res pic with minimal background clutter and I'll get to work.

Congratulations Mark and many thanks to those who voted for Frankenstang. It is more than we deserve. Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! You guys are crazy. I accept this most honored.....uh, honor of being a COTM! I will try to represent the club in my world travels to the best of my ability.

Thank You All

:kneel

"silverblueBP" said:
Wow!! You guys are crazy. I accept this most honored.....uh, honor of being a COTM! I will try to represent the club in my world travels to the best of my ability.

Thank You All
Yea....whatever.

Back