• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

liberal HYPOCRISY

RustyRed

A friend pointed out this blog entry to me. Sad but true the Hypocrisy of those on the left.

"Remember how Nancy Paloony said that protesters were carrying swastikas and Boxer said they wanted to hurt the President? These two moron fail to forget the power of Google and some well places search terms. So as we entire the way-back machine let see if the loons on the left ever used swastikas to protest Bush…."

http://www.angrywhiteguy.com/?p=3415

"Snuffleupagus" said:
This is typical of them. Remember, if they're blaming the other side, it means that they are guilty of already doing.

Commonly referred to as "Liberal Projection"

I'd call them cocksuckers, but that insults every 2 bit whore and who wants to do that??

warning-demotivational-poster-1250030507.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see where DA Gibbs said "cable tv" was the reason for the townhall "anger"? Do you think the was including MSNBC? I don't think any tv was the reason for the "anger". Hmmm, let's go back to square one...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106595

You'd think the demoncrats would grab a clue. They are meeting very heavy "astroturf mobs" everywhere they go.

If they continue to blow off and / or insult the people they work for they will be out of a job come next year. Well, assuming Acorn can't rig those elections like they did the one that got us NObama.

I personally want to find a meeting with SEIU members in attendance. I don't spend two or three days a week in the dojo just because it keeps me from getting a beer belly. Sort of like with all the crime around here lately I make it a point to drive with my window down...wouldn't mind tricking a car jacker into thinking I am an easy target but they would be warned that I am vigilant about being aware of my surroundings and have a .357 that makes my odds a tad more even if not in my favor then say some random grandmother driving around.

Rusty, you have anger management issues. You need to see a psychologist. It's ok. Insurance will pay for it. It would also help for you to join some sort of community organization in order to re-kindle a brotherly spirit. Maybe the local ACORN office would be a better place to spend your time than the dojo. You're only fueling your aggression.

"blue65coupe" said:
. It would also help for you to join some sort of community organization in order to re-kindle a brotherly spirit. Maybe the local ACORN office would be a better place to spend your time than the dojo.

:3sum :hug2

:rofl :rofl :rofl

The workouts help keep me sane. Not to mention several neighbors have had their homes broken into lately so I'll stick with the practical self-defense aspect of my training. :run

Back