• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Kidnapped girl turns up after 18 years missing...

So many lives ruined by that scumbag. He and his wife should be tried and convicted of being EVIL and executed. :voodoo :skull

Frank

It's people like that that deserve way beyond "cruel & unusual punishment"

Scumbags

"blue65coupe" said:
I'd lose all my religion....fast. Death is too good for this pos.

Ironically, the culprit was noted at Cal-Berkeley with the two younger ones pursuing one of his hobbies...

...distributing religious literature.

I saw that. Reminded me of the "brickyard preachers" back in college. We had this one guy that basically told every one of us we were going to hell. We were all drunkards and fornicators for walking to class. He was one of these wackos that actually said, when questioned by me, that he did not sin...at all. His "message" was that if we sinned at all, we were going to hell. Considering he was not too far from my dormroom I went back to my room, retrieved a condom, walked up and stood on the step he was standing on, and gave it to him. Told him to have a nice day. I've always said that a "christian" can be the first person to give a christian a bad name. Kind of like a church with an ATM machine.

Yeah, I could see where it might have been difficult for anyone to think something out of the ordinary was going on in his backyard.

t1home.dugard.shed.ktvu.jpg

On a positive note, they did say they found the car used in the abduction, a Ford Granada, anyone needing some disc brake parts?

Wow....that's crazy. I was a little young at the time so I don't remember that one, but...wow. You don't see too many kidnapped kids like that reappear after so long.

Back