• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

January 2011 COTM nominations

I'll start things off with Kevin's killer vert (Ko67) :thu

index.php

index.php

index.php

"RapidRabbit" said:
I'll start things off with Kevin's killer vert (Ko67) :thu
I will second that nomination only because I was going nominate Kevin for January COTM. :char That should make Kevin happy, dudes fighting over nominating him. :thu

fd

"ko67" said:
If there were such a policy, we would probably have 1, maybe 2, moderators.

Kevin I think that you have it backwards, to be a mod here they have to be on drugs. :beer

fd

Thanks Craig. I don't have many pics. of her and for some reason I can't get the ones in photobucket to copy and paste. They are slightly smaller pics. Boy, the ones I put in my gallery are huge when I copy and paste them. Can I resize from the gallery?

Paul,
I don't think that there is an easy way to adjust the size easily from the gallery. Don't you have a image program on your PC that allows you down size? If so, you would first need to download the pic from the gallery to your PC, modify it's size and then reload back to the gallery.

Holy Cow! That car must smooth down any irregularities in the road surface, particularly those that rise up. Clearance looks to be about 1-2 inches! I'll be it is not street drivable and set-up for drag racing.

Back