• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's late and I've been drinking

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Maker's Mark actually. Finished off a bottle and opened another.:p Had some nice snacks and watched Reruns of Live PD and some movies, If this was normal times I would have been doing this in some other state (meaning location) but now I'm still at home.:(

But on the bright side I'm still alive.

This post reminds me of that pic of you at MALT (Meet at Lake Tahoe) crumpled up in the corner with a drink in your hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure someone has a link to that photo.....

OH its out there. I was going on the Cruise today but the weather looks iffy.

This post reminds me of that pic of you at MALT (Meet at Lake Tahoe) crumpled up in the corner with a drink in your hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure someone has a link to that photo.....
I wanna see that !!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

I want to see a picture of Mikey WITHOUT a drink in his hand!

Yeah me and ol'Loch Ness go way back. There's a pic of us back at a bar in St.Louis...but that's a story for another time.;)

I hear the Bay area has been locked down for another 2 weeks...true? Aren't you glad you're not going to work every day?

Only the ignorant thinks this pandemic is over. It will be at least a year. And I am not enjoying being in this but I like living more.

Back