• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ike

Randy is OK, they are however still without power. He has sent me a number of text messages. He can now atleast get a cell signal at his house, before he couldnt. His house took some wind damage, fence blown down, roof shingles missin, but no flooding or anything serious. Hopefully he gets power back on soon.

Tell Sluggo not to worry, that I have everything under control. That, if nothing else should reassure him.... you know, one less thing for him to worry about.

:pep

"daveSanborn" said:
Tell Sluggo not to worry, that I have everything under control. That, if nothing else should reassure him.... you know, one less thing for him to worry about.

I thought I was in charge now...Hurry back, Sluggo! Save the forum from complete meltdown for us!

Poor sluggo, he got power about a two miles from his house at work, but no internet, His companies servers are at another location and they have no power....

If anyone sees his FEMA check, please forward it to him.

"Midlife" said:
"daveSanborn" said:

I thought I was in charge now...Hurry back, Sluggo! Save the forum from complete meltdown for us!

I told Sluggo you have said you were in charge twice now, first he said ban you, then to give you a green warning dot, finally he said to change your name to midwife.....he's been without power for 3 days now, figure he may be cranky do to that, so I wont change anything....yet

Morning girls, and Mid.

I'm fine, Kids fine, Wife fine. House got some minor wind and water damage.
Power still out. Expect that back today. All considered, I faired very well compared
to others in the area.

The mach was housed at the shop which is concrete tilt wall and did not even get the
dust blown off of it.

All's well that ends well. GIMME MY FEMA CHECK!

Very happy you survived with minimal of damage. Midlife started chanting about being in charge here and I wasn't sure if I was mentally ready for that again :happy1:

Glad to have you back, Sluggo. I don't like being in charge, even in jest. Too much whining from the peanut gallery for my taste.

I hear there's some cheap beachfront property in Galveston, along with some cheap Lehman Bros. shares.

Back