• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I spy...Mustangs and Fords

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Spotted Saturday in Los Gatos:

index.php

Frank

Forget that Cobra thingy......I want that VW bus

My clearcoat is finally starting to look like the first one.

Did you hear any ticking coming from the "ovalkill" one? Ford used a poorly designed camshaft in that motor. The sprockets tend to come loose and cause catastrophic engine damage.

Saw this yesterday on my way to pick up my son from school. Not the first time I've seen it either.

yqyga9yj.jpg

ydeqytyd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Did you hear any ticking coming from the "ovalkill" one?

Ha ha. It a shame that problems like that still plague modern motors. I didn't hear anything unusual from the car, but I only saw it stopped.
An old-timer was behind the wheel.

Figured this is a good spot for a few pics from the Run to the Coast event in Irvine yesterday...maybe some of these are owned by fellow StangFixers...

Drove Shag up to Alices Resturant today for a quick lunch with the Mrs and discover these two Mustangs having lunch up there as wel.

A '69 Boss 302. and a 67 fb Scode. Both owned by a couple brothers who live locally. Both loved checking out Shag and are very interested in joining StangFix.

e6evaqaz.jpg

pu3epaby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you mentioned that for I thought the same when I saw it. Maybe I can talk him into contacting you.

Well, I don't currently have plates for a '67, but I could keep an eye out for some if he's interested. I could keep the cost lower if I can salvage some stickers.

This was sitting in Panama City headed for Phoenix from central Florida. The driver didn't really like me looking around while he waited for a repair service for his diesel tractor. He said it was sold with the attitude I should move on. Took them on Sunday am....was gone by afternoon. Hope the buyer got good photos and a description before the sale. There seemed to be a wrinkle in the c-pillar between the decal and the side back side window....

2013-03-24083231_zpsa82bb531.jpg

2013-03-240832191_zpsf1b0a938.jpg

2013-03-24083420_zps2796b7b5.jpg

Wow! The rear wheels are barely on the truck. Hope it doesn't fall off before it gets to it final destination. I like those Torino's.

New to the forum.....My first post!

Here is one 3 houses up the street. It has 14's on it still.

San Francisco Bay Area, Ca.

21458xh.jpg

wt93rl.jpg

Back of the queue fella.
You dont snare a Hornbag like this often.
It takes more than a big wallet & a flash Mustang :thu

"strnge" said:
Thanks!

How can I hook up with that cutie in your avatar?

LOL

That's what they ALL look like...down under.

Oh yeah, welcome aboard strnge, you'll fit right in here.

Back