• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I just joined facebook

68EFIvert

I have had about 4 people tell me to join facebook in the last week so I finally did it. It is pretty cool. I finally found out what happened to all these people after college and high school. Are any of you guys on there?

tarafied1

that's funny, I had some guys I work with talk me into it last week! I'm on there, craig borden

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Not for me! Why when I was young enough to be in high school, there was no school. Hell, dirt had only been invented 2 years earlier!

Johnny M

"Midlife" said:
Not for me! Why when I was young enough to be in high school, there was no school. Hell, dirt had only been invented 2 years earlier!

Did they have the wheel back then?

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
"Johnny M" said:
Did they have the wheel back then?

No, we had to wait until Al Gore came around and invented both the wheel and the Internet!

blue65coupe

Is it really "your space" if you invite everyone in? Aren't photo albums meant for putting your face in a book? All this nonsense sounds a little retwittarded if you ask me. But you didn't, so nevermind.

Hey!!! Anyone have a lanline(sp)? You know, one of them phones that plug into the wall via a cord that has those little gold thingys inside that plastic?! You can pick it up and push some of those numbers and people start talking to you. It's pretty cool. You can find out what you're friends are doing in a matter of seconds! You can also use the cord to tie off those dusty Trojan Magnums you received as a gag gift after you stuffed your cat into it!

*ducking the flying wrench*

AzPete

It is "land Line" because the telephone "line" runs across the "land". lol I thought those things had dials with holes for your fingers to go into.

Heck, I have barely caught up with texting, no way I could keep up with facebook or anything like that. Retired life is busy.....