• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Howdy from the great white north

If memory serves you are the guy who went like a year or more with a lighting issue which turned out to be just a burned fuse. Aren't you? :rolleyes:
Uhhh... well sorta. I went about ten years without backup lights or NSS. When I finally replaced the switch, still had neither. John (Ponyman) suggested I check the fuse for the BU lights and that was it. The NSS switch wires had been cut, so I had to run new wires for that. So technically, the fuse problem was fixed the same day that I started work on it, as was the NSS.

Greetings from Fargo ND!
Welcome to the Forum.

Tuesday I passed Sauk Centre twice! Once on my way to Mpls, and once on the way home.

Having lived in OR (14 years), Colorado for 4 years (Ft Collins), and now in ND since 2003; and also having visited Southern CA twice (Nov 2010 and Sep 2015), and Florida (Coco Beach/Orlando/Clearwater Beach) twice (2009 and 2015), I can say a couple things.

I can't live in those warm places, I'd die. (CA, FL, and NV are not even options), even when I go to visit my friend in Omaha during summer months its too damned hot.
I could live in the mountains, so long as it was IN the mountains and not Denver or south of there.

This map pretty much depicts how I feel about things (I didn't draw it)
IMG_6263.JPG

I like the cold, it keeps the riff raff out.
To get my fill of that, I come here...

Back