• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hot august Nights 2019 RENO

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Early bird sign-up through 30Sep.

I just signed up....driving up there again next year.

kb3

Aren’t you Johnny on the spot! Have you discussed what days you might attend next year?

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
well its $150 through 30Sep so that's the reason I jumped on it.

I'll probably cut one day off it and go up Wednesday and come home Saturday like this year.

DEL65

Of The Morons
I'm registered and staying at the GSR again. I got the earlybird pricing as well. Driving up Tuesday and returning home Saturday afternoon.

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
I'm registered and staying at the GSR again. I got the earlybird pricing as well. Driving up Tuesday and returning home Saturday afternoon.

John keep a spot for me. I'll be up on Wed...I think....need to check the paperwork.

kb3

I am scheduled to show up on Tuesday as well. Hopefully it won't be so blazing hot this year.

Kelly_H

Young Grasshopper
Just reserved my hotel - staying at the Sands again this year, and I have Weds thru Sun booked. Not made of money so I can't afford the GSR! But I will come hang out with you guys until the security guards kick us out of the parking lot at midnight... at which point I will go back to the Sands and continue the party til 2AM :p

kb3

2am? gosh darn kids now days!

At least we know you are coming this year....no surprise drawings!

kb3

I/we have plans to go up on Tuesday. I think John is headed up then as well.

happystang

Looks like I should be in the Bay Area after graduation so I *think* I'll be at HAN this year. All I need now is a GoFundMe for the gas bill [.].

kb3

Looks like I should be in the Bay Area after graduation so I *think* I'll be at HAN this year. All I need now is a GoFundMe for the gas bill [.].

Maybe you should trade out that 428 for a nice, economical straight 6.

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
No doubt. Gas is $2.89 in CO and we paid $4.39 in CA this weekend. $3.39 in UT.

Makes me want to stay away.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

DEL65

Of The Morons
Hi everyone, time for Reno roll call? I'm driving up Tuesday morning and heading back Saturday afternoon. Anyone else going on Tuesday? Meet up and caravan up there?

Kelly_H

Young Grasshopper
I will be rolling in Wednesday night, staying through Sunday morning! Jane's just about ready to rock and roll, we leave this Saturday and will be cruising around NM/CO/UT/NV for a bit first. Others are welcome to join if they want :p