• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello there...

coupster

I am not a new member, actually I have been a member for about 5 years. I just did not frequent the site very often. I do remember alot of the folks that have been here from th last "wave of departure" from VMF. I am glad to see many new "names" I recognize from VMF. Hello to all.

Here is My son's 68 Mustang...It was done in our garage...It was inspired by Stangfix member Janschutz and the car he built for his wife. Also a few other shots of my stable. These photos are old, but I hope to get more uploaded soon. I have too many irons in the fire...but i'm getting them done...albeit slowly.
tystang1.jpg 3cars.jpg 70-10.jpg IMG_0448.jpg IMG_1085.jpg

Howdy, those are some awesome looking cars!

You must be somewhere around Austin here, I recognize the Mac Haik plate or whatever that dealership is.

Yeah, Boom, I know you are in Austin...almost called you when you had that 8 inch posted on CL. I'm just down the road near New Braunfels/Canyon lake area. I did the hill country cruise a few weeks ago with some fellow VMF'ers. We need another one.

Here is a shot of the Cruise that I stole from KellyH's post. She shot it from her review in her 65FB, I think several of the cars in line are former VMFer's who are now members of the "fix"

uP5z9KU.jpg

Nice! I wanted to go on that cruise but needed to do some welding on the fastback that weekend instead.

I have a ton of parts laying around from the 2 cars if you ever need anything just shoot me a message.

Hi coupster, boom... I hope to join you for the next cruise in Nov. this year. My ragtop has already been there, but I will be driving it next time as Alan will have his FB ready.!

Back