• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

getting ready

I am preparing to make my big adventure to South Dakota. I depart on Thursday and will take I-40 east and head north to bypass the snow. Today I get the Mustang running and start packing.

Tomorrow I finish draining the swamp at my ex-wife's home to get my last belongings out so I can start my new beginning.

You might think I am crazy - true. Can't sleep with so many things rushing through my head.
Tomorrow is a new day and I am looking forward to moving forward. Sempre Adelante!

My family is excited. I got a full blown trailer to haul the Mustang in. Things are starting to come together. Thanks for all of the support. Beer drinkers and Hell Raisers!

msell66

The party’s over
Donator
My family is excited. I got a full blown trailer to haul the Mustang in. Things are starting to come together. Thanks for all of the support. Beer drinkers and Hell Raisers!

Did you rent a trailer or buy one so you’re ready to vintage race?

renting one
Did you rent a trailer or buy one so you’re ready to vintage race?
rent an autotransporter - it will put all 4 wheels of the Mustang on the trailer. Once I get my financial situation squared away after my ex-wife raped me, dry, I will buy one that will have room for my tools, my old geezer lawn chair and my binky.

Mach1Mark

Ramrod extraordinaire
Donator
Congrats, Steve !! Glad you got to keep your Mustang !! I know the feeling, enjoy the ride outta there. Roll the window down.