• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

February 2011 COTM Nominations

Bobb428

360-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I nominate janschutz' great blue 68 daily driver coupe. I will post pics from his build thread if needed once I am back at my computer. The car is in show car shape but is driven daily as his only car. He tells me that the 351 will get that car to triple digit speeds based on his recent trip to the hospital to deal with a family medical issue.

an even more smaller mind thinks and vote for Bobb428

Alot of muscle to tackle the new year 2011.

"lethal289" said:

tarafied1 apparently won in January 2009. I think he should win again, though. That coupe is proof positive that, despite what Rick says, coupes are more than just parts cars for FB's and Verts.

I am going to nominate Epperstangs Kaos.
Gotta have a 'vert in the mix.

KAOS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"ko67" said:
tarafied1 apparently won in January 2009. I think he should win again, though. That coupe is proof positive that, despite what Rick says, coupes are more than just parts cars for FB's and Verts.
Thanks guys, I won back in 09 when there was hardly anybody on the site. I don't think I could win again now that the competition is so much stronger! But I do appreciate the complements!

Craig, your car is awesome. You could easily take another win.

sent from my HTC Droid using tapatalk.

Well it can't do a wheelie, put the top down or drive upside down (in Australia) like the others nominated so far but I do like it... if I try to pass a PT Cruiser I might be able to blow it up though!
35597_1476302113120_1400756601_31050189_5746717_n.jpg

Back