• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dallas cars and coffee

ko67

I will be braving the early morning chill to hang at cars and coffee this saturday. Any other dfw fixers gonna roll out?

Joe and I will be there in our newer Mustangs. Tom will be there with his 1970 Calypso Coral Mach 1. Save us spots if you get there before we do?

"ko67" said:
Joe's coming? I'll bring the duct rape. I will save some spots if i get there first.
sorry, duct tape. Damn ipad. Duct rape us what you get if you hire someone other than coleman to redo your home air conditioning.

Sorry I can not make it, still deer season and my son is laughing at me since he got his out of my stand.

Looks like we're going to get lucky with the weather. It was colder for C&C in November than it is supposed to be tomorrow. Can't wait! Looks like we might have a good Fixer turnout too!

Leaving Southlake @6:45 to meet up with others in Grapevine. Should be in Plano by 7:20. See you in the morning.

Proof of attendance at cars and coffee today. Fast68back, 1497, timbeam, ko67, 'joe' and 'tom' are pictured. The 70 calypso coral mach one belongs to Tom and was a very nice car.

C&C was a blast (as usual)! Great to see you guys, missed you that couldn't make it (poor bastards). The weather was good considering it's December (gotta love Texas).

Here's a pic after getting home to prove to those of you that don't believe my car actually has a top...

"timbeam" said:
C&C was a blast (as usual)! Great to see you guys, missed you that couldn't make it (poor bastards). The weather was good considering it's December (gotta love Texas).

Here's a pic after getting home to prove to those of you that don't believe my car actually has a top...
No picture must mean no top or no car!

I was posting that from the driveway on my iPhone w/ Tapatalk. For some reason it kept giving me a invalid media message and didn't post the picture. I've done that before and it worked...

Here's a the pic done the old fashioned way. The two pictures below that one are of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster.

Nice hanging out with you guys this morning. Let me know if you got any pictures of the motorcycle cop chasing me down the frontage road.....He yelled at me, but let me slide since it was my first C&C....

"Fast68back" said:
Nice hanging out with you guys this morning. Let me know if you got any pictures of the motorcycle cop chasing me down the frontage road.....He yelled at me, but let me slide since it was my first C&C....

No video from us, but i'll bet someone got it. What was he compkaing about? You only broke the tires loose in the first two gears...

I wish we had seen. We were all too busy yacking about Mustangs and such...

Sure was digging that FB of yours. It's a car you really have to see in person!

Did you guys see this car there? I dont recall it but saw this pic on another site with C&C pics

DSCN7344.jpg

Back