• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chat

Sluggo

Alright.

It's time to cough up some more dough for the chat function. It's only six bucks and I got in the paypal ready to fire off.

Question is, do we need to keep it?

I have not seen it getting a whole lot of use here lately.

Sound off.

Drop it like a hot potato and install a shoutbox. You WILL see traffic immediately if you do.

Chat does take dedicated time and a shout box does not, as I see it. I very seldom use chat anywhere, and have not gone into the shout box on other sites. To me, it really makes no difference.

if you want a shout box, you can always go to the other place. Ohh wait, i forgot some of us cant! :dumas :boohoo

"lethal289" said:
if you want a shout box, you can always go to the other place. Ohh wait, i forgot some of us cant! :dumas :boohoo

:rulez

No mentioning the other place

I like the new signature picture Jake, what type transfer case you running in there?

166_11_07_09_11_56_35.JPG

"Sluggo" said:
Alright.

It's time to cough up some more dough for the chat function. It's only six bucks and I got in the paypal ready to fire off.

Question is, do we need to keep it?

I have not seen it getting a whole lot of use here lately.

Sound off.

Alright, fuggit, I'll be the first to stand up for the chat function. it's one of my favorite things here and when people were really using it, I enjoyed it a lot.

Now you see Chat(0) all the time and nobody will go in there. Last night, though there were 4 of us going for a while.

Shout Box, I've never used on any other forum sites that have it, never think to read it, never post there...but chat I have liked.

If I'm completely outnumbered, then fine let it go...but I'll be sad to see it go.

Steve

2 cents? Just wait til you get married. Then you'll have zero, but I must say I can't think of a better girl to drain your wallet.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
Alright, fuggit, I'll be the first to stand up for the chat function. it's one of my favorite things here and when people were really using it, I enjoyed it a lot.

Now you see Chat(0) all the time and nobody will go in there. Last night, though there were 4 of us going for a while.

Shout Box, I've never used on any other forum sites that have it, never think to read it, never post there...but chat I have liked.

If I'm completely outnumbered, then fine let it go...but I'll be sad to see it go.

Steve

I like the chat, I'll give ya the $6.....

I vote to have Sluggo pay for the Chat Room. I like spending other people's money. :toot

"Fast68back" said:
I like the chat, I'll give ya the $6.....

Member that time i said it ain't the money?

I'd like to see it used. Now it appears that since it hosted on the vendor's site that it is slowing things down.

I just paid for 3 months. Let's use it more often.

I like it because we can use it to get the mods together.

"Sluggo" said:
I just paid for 3 months. Let's use it more often.

I like it because we can use it to get the mods together.
:3sum :ky

Back