• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Celebrity Deathwatch THE GAME

RIP Peter O'Toole

PeterOtoole_AP_150.jpg

'Lawrence of Arabia' star Peter O'Toole dead at 81
Dec. 15, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
LONDON (AP) — Known on the one hand for his starring role in "Lawrence of Arabia," leading tribesmen in daring attacks across the desert wastes, and on the other for his headlong charges into drunken debauchery, Peter O'Toole was one of the most magnetic, charismatic and fun figures in British acting.

O'Toole, who died Saturday at age 81 after a long bout of illness, was fearsomely handsome, with burning blue eyes and a penchant for hard living which long outlived his decision to give up alcohol. Broadcaster Michael Parkinson told Sky News television it was hard to be too sad about his passing.

oh wait anyone have him on your list?

fd

They are dropping like flies...

Country singer Ray Price dies of cancer at 87
2D10148274-tdy-131216-ray-price-740p.blocks_desktop_small.jpg

Ray Price, one of the greatest voices of country music, who revolutionized the genre with No. 1 hits like "Crazy Arms" and "City Lights," died at home in Mt. Pleasant, Texas Monday after a long battle with pancreatic cancer, his family said. He was 87.

"I just like what I've done and how it's worked out, and it's been great," Price told Rolling Stone earlier this month, in his final interview. "I haven't lost my voice, thank God for that."

http://www.today.com/entertainment/country-singer-ray-price-dies-cancer-87-2D11757093

fd

is it just coincidence that Ginger and Mary Ann are the only 2 still alive?

Whats the old joke about why men die first?

"KBMWRS" said:
News said he was a decorated B-25 pilot in WWII.

He was B-24 bombardier. 44 missions. His plane was shot down during a bombing run over the Philippines.

"gt289" said:
"KBMWRS" said:

He was B-24 bombardier. 44 missions. His plane was shot down during a bombing run over the Philippines.

If you got that info off of wikipedia, it's potentially wrong. They cite he flew with the 100th Bombardment Squadron, 42nd Bombardment Group. They flew B-25's, not B-24's.

"Ponyman66" said:
"gt289" said:
"KBMWRS" said:

If you got that info off of wikipedia, it's potentially wrong. They cite he flew with the 100th Bombardment Squadron, 42nd Bombardment Group. They flew B-25's, not B-24's.

Nope saw a photo. And you're right, I should have looked closer, it's a B-25.

Back