• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

April COTM Nominations

i think there should be more then 5 nominations for project cars, seems like theres more projects then completed cars on the forums therefore there should be more cars to choose from. (Years: models: etc)

"Daves69Coupe" said:
i think there should be more then 5 nominations for project cars, seems like theres more projects then completed cars on the forums therefore there should be more cars to choose from. (Years: models: etc)

Getting to many up for voting would cause the votes per car to be extremely low....thus making a tie very likely. Just gotta be fast on the nominations. It would help if more voted on the polls too.

I think another solution might be to just have more frequent "Project of the Month" cars.

im down for more frequent project car of the months. Afterall most car forums all started with the purpose of helping people build projects and help people seeking advice.

Does constantly rebuilding my engine allow me to be a "project"?

Pretty sure folks around here consider you some what of a "project" without even considering your car

"silverblueBP" said:
Does constantly rebuilding my engine allow me to be a "project"?

No, but you certainly are in a class all by yourself.

Meh, you're all just jealous! Repetition makes perfection...so, after THIS rebuild blows up, I'll learn more. I suppose if I just leave the car in the garage the engine will last longer.

Back