1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ain't Irma a Biotch

Discussion in 'Non Mustang General Discussion' started by 70 StangMan, Sep 7, 2017.

1. 70 StangMan

70 StangMan Well-Known Member Donator

Hang on Boy's. This ones for real. Going to a rough ride.

2. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

Jose is right behind her. :eek:

fd

3. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

Bad news. Irma, Jose and there is one more behind Jose

4. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

Be safe!

5. 3175375

Irma is headed straight for Florida n up the coast. Midlife n others - get out!

6. RapidRabbit

RapidRabbit Well-Known Member

Everybody stay safe down there.

My brother in law and his family are headed out from Tampa up to Tennessee to wait out the storm.

Keeping you all in our prayers.

7. 3175375

Amen God's Grace for all affected!

8. 6t6red

6t6red Well-Known Member

My SIL just called and said she is staying put in Edgewater. I told her to seriously reconsider. Her answer was that they were fine thru Matthew. I told her that irma is way worse but she said she is still staying. SMH

9. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

We're fine where we are: expecting no more than 25 knot winds and about 1" of rain on Monday. Not all of us Floridians live on the Peninsula...

10. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

I hope that she knows how to swim :( Watching the news she is on the bad side of the storm. Storm surge, under water. What does she not understand?

fd

11. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

My parents live up the road from Dale. They're staying put

12. tarafied1

tarafied1 Well-Known Member

I drove home from Atlanta today. More than half the cars on the road were Florida plates. And they sure can't drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Mach1 Driver

Mach1 Driver Active Member

The governor of Georgia opened all the state parks for people fleeing the storm, admittance free. Traffic coming up from Florida is unbelievable, with massive traffic jams. Some estimates say that here in Atlanta we will get 75 mph winds, rain and tornadoes. I must say that I never really experienced weather until I came to Georgia three years ago from Southern California. BTW, the markets are almost completely sold out of bottled water.

14. 70 StangMan

15. Horseplay

Horseplay Well-Known Member

I'm not taking any chances. Headed for Phoenix Monday morning. o_O Batten down the hatches and enjoy some football on the TV, Dale. Well...hopefully the signal holds out for you through the games on Sunday.

16. 70 StangMan

I predict my Direct TV dish will wobble until about 2:00 A.M. Monday morning and then go flying to parts unknown. Probably will start to lose signal sometime Sunday.

17. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

All the yankee transplants are the chickens that run

18. 3175375

19. 70 StangMan

Yup', for the last 4 days looking out my office window at I-75 North it's been bumper to bumper 4 lanes deep with nothing but. ( throw in a couple 18 wheelers )

20. 70 StangMan

Umm...O.K.