• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

429 Alum. Valve covers

AzPete

A guy in the RV park here has a set of Ford 429 Valve covers. Says they are aluminum but not sure of the style. Says he will consider all offers. If anyone is considering them, I will get more info and pics.....

AzPete

I believe only a 429 but not sure.

Turns out they are stock covers that look like crap. The guy told me they were after market alum. ones that just need a bit of polish. lol When I told him what they were, he says "Oh". Not sure there is enough polish to do them.....

0415001048.jpg

AzPete

Make an offer. Remember shipping too from 32404. Most likely just take the to the UPS store.
0415001048a.jpg

AzPete

Just to update things, I was out of the area all day and have not seen the guy since I returned.....

AzPete

He will take the 50......and you pay shipping from 32404. I have no idea at the moment what shipping would be.

As for the 460 question, I have no idea.

tarafied1

put 'em on the rat rod, but if you don't want 'em I do... 429's and 460's share heads so they will fit as long as you don't have any wild rocker arm combo's