• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wheels

Aussie67

Thoughts on these for a 67?

Thinking of fitting a new set of wheels. Am currently running 17's and like the look of these.

Tony

Attachments

• VN550 Hopster 17x8.jpg
    VN550 Hopster 17x8.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 16
Thoughts on these for a 67?

Thinking of fitting a new set of wheels. Am currently running 17's and like the look of these.

Tony
I love the Hopsters. I had them on a 65 fastback. They look nice.

Mel

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

So apparently the hopsters have heen discontinued. Looking for a set of US Indy's now. Real old school design.

Too modern ?? Nothing more classic as minilites in my opinion.
See 69 mustang trans am .
Wouldn't go bigger as 16inch.
To keep that classic look.
My 2 eurocent.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

So after looking at a lot of options, and after a lot of "no we can't get them^ finally bought these today.

And these too

Essentally a AR wheel knock off...

Thanks Terry. It's pretty hard to find good wheels with the right offset and back spacing here.

Tires arrived last week. Wheels will be 2 weeks away.

It's pretty hard to find good wheels with the right offset and back spacing here.
I had a custom width rear end made so I could use the wheels of choice and get them situated just where I wanted. Cheaper than going the custom wheel route. Where there is a will there is a way, they say.

Now you're just showing off ......
Not really. I had a 1965 width 9" shortened 3/4" on either side. At the time, I got a new beefier housing and axles for about $500. Try getting a custom wheel made for a cost of $125 USD per wheel over something off the shelf. In the end, I was able to get the perfect fitment of the exact wheel design I wanted for about $225 USD per wheel (no tire cost inc). Yep, my wheels of choice were about $100 each. CHEAP!! Just wanted to share that there are many ways to get somewhere if you're willing to take a different path.

Not really. I had a 1965 width 9" shortened 3/4" on either side. At the time, I got a new beefier housing and axles for about $500. Try getting a custom wheel made for a cost of $125 USD per wheel over something off the shelf. In the end, I was able to get the perfect fitment of the exact wheel design I wanted for about $225 USD per wheel (no tire cost inc). Yep, my wheels of choice were about $100 each. CHEAP!! Just wanted to share that there are many ways to get somewhere if you're willing to take a different path.
Only when living in America !! You lucky b$st$rd .

Back