• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What Ya got WE......

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So show everyone what ya got.

Mike C6Fastback sent me an enlightening package....can I really use these?
Dec21 SF WE C6Fastback 1.JPG

And some valves for a 302 and 351, I think. What are all the plastic clips for?
Little yellow trees I can hang under my arm pits! Car Chocolates!...and one of those spinner things.

Mine is from FSTBLK , thanks Bill

I can never find my electrical tape , my son usually has it ….
I didn’t know there were marine radio/cd players
Can always use a spare slow charger.
Thank you . Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 20
Thank you Kelly. I now have to get to Michaels and get about four things matted and framed including this cool hotrod.

Of course there are some next year things in here including the elf.

Mel
c2ba8d08ebcbb361472807adc959acd0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I got so much stuff from Mel (guruatbol), it took two photos to show it all. I did forget to include the See's gift card which I had already squirreled away in my wallet:cool::
WE1.jpg
WE2.jpg
Thanks, Mel, and Happy New Year!

I got so much stuff from Mel (guruatbol), it took two photos to show it all. I did forget to include the See's gift card which I had already squirreled away in my wallet:cool::
View attachment 34241
View attachment 34242
Thanks, Mel, and Happy New Year!
Thought the candy would be good after the last two years. Also thought you'd like the fuzzy dice.

Most of that stuff is WE over the last few years.

I'm already accumulating stuff for next year.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, my package had a couple notes in it from previous years as well! Nothing as notorious as the cat, but still fun to see the little notes.

So apparently Mike thought my holiday needed a bit more fright rather than cheer. That and he sent along some figurines of the Cali crew. The doormat served a good purpose over the holidays. I laid it on the floor in front of my office and it worked as intended. My youngest grandson (who is notorious for getting into everything the minute your back is turned) was stopped dead in his tracks as he raced to vandalize my space. Thanks, Mike!

2021WE.jpg2021WE2.jpg

I resemble those figurines, particularly the one with his pants down...

Now where did I put that little black book of naughty boys and girls? Hmmmm...

Back