• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sold the house, moving...again.

msell66

The party’s over
Donator
By the time Mikey makes it through Ames, we'll have moved once again. We've been looking for a place outside of town basically since we arrived here in 2013. We made offers on 3 places this summer, but for one reason or another we have not been able to come to terms. Still looking at any property that comes up, but this late in the year, it's doubtful. We do have a temporary place to rent until we find a place. It's cheap, comfortable and close to the shop.

Congrats man. Wish I would have known. I know of a house you can buy with 8 acres and a pool. Hell, the owner would probably throw in a few cars, backhoe, truck........pretty much fully furnished!!!

Hmm, not sure why I never put this to bed, but...
We did finally find the place we had looking for over the last 7 years! 15 minutes door to parking spot at ISU for Deb. 6 miles north of Ames on 10 acres. The house was completely remodeled almost as we would’ve done it ourselves. We moved in November of 19. So much happier back out in the country. Lots of deer, pheasant and other critters roaming around.

9b7edac71997a988b23452a156e16bcc.jpg

7fade83d78fe7e751f55e2649e3726ad.jpg

ab66e6ab044e8058d1b392ff9ac6c4d6.jpg

53c182f3f575d2743a4a631cc701510d.jpg

64edcb20c9ffe974994f8adcd9097c0e.jpg

Mark

Looks nice Mark, congrats! What is wrong with that last picture? Camera go bad?

I think that is his favorite lawn covering: snow! Imagine the doughnuts he can make in his driveway with that much snow on the ground!

I really hated living in town for 7 years. It was especially hard going from 80ac in Kansas!

Now I have the car, trailer and all of my stuff back in one place. I’ll build a nice detached shop once my Biden check arrives.

Mark

Mark:
You simply cannot claim your car as a dependent and get more money from Biden.

Oh and congrats on finding your forever home. Do you feel like a dog that has been adopted from the shelter? ;)

fd

Back