• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Not Knotts Portillo's party

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So last year's event was a little wet here in sunny California...hopefully this year we will have a nice day.

I'm inviting the usual suspects around the NorCal area and any who want to come from afar to my Not Knotts Portillo's party at my house April 15th.
Please RSVP here so I can have a head count to order the dogs and beef.

Oh and it would be cool if those that can drive their Mustangs. Make all my 30 something neighbors drool. :p

KBMWRS (2)
KB3 (3)
Crustycurmudgeon (1)

Del65 (2)

Last edited:
Would love to but the Shelby Strip takeover is the 28-30th and I'll be spending my travel money on that.

Hope it's a ball.

Mel

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Can you send me some gas money? That is tax day and we may be too broke to make the trek!

Gayle says we will be there, I will even be kind enough to bring one of my Christmas gifts from you so I can help with the cooking......proctology gloves?!

Sure I'll give you gas money....fully knowing that Barney can't drive further than your road.:p

Oh since you question the gloves I'm guessing that you don't use them. :eek:

Looking forward to another visit to Casa Gullery. Need to work around a schedule conflict before we can say "yes" for certain.

Michelle and I plan on making it. No rain! We can do a 'side show' on his cul-de-sac. Thank you for hosting again.

What Jeff is saying is that he has to ask his Parole Officer for permission, and you know how slow they can be in early release...

Hey, that's my birthday.

Who wants to buy me a plane ticket?

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Back