• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Next Car of the Month

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
I use the word "Next" because we are discussing how long to keep Zray up there. So nominate yourself, go to past nomination threads to find cars, there are some to be found in the showcase. But the point is I need 6 for the next car of the month.

fd

Well......I think Zray should have his 30 days....then fill the remainder of the short month with my Lightning on the banner......;).....and have only 11 total for this year.

Personally I think we need to stick to the calendar. It sucks our January car got shorted some days but unless we decide to give it February too at some point we have to get back on a regular calendar. On a better note, as a COTM winner it is in the candidate pool and can always win COTY! Plus it will make the 2015 calendar too ( I presume there will be one).

Missing in action???? COTM needs you:)
FordDude was last seen:
Feb 1, 2015

We need candidates to have a vote first. We have to have a Feb winner in order to have a complete 2015 calendar. We have one car so far. Come on guys we can do better. Hell, I will offer up my 2014 "Kermit" if need be.

But until them how about Jeremy's '70 with the ginormous bug catcher, Mark's super slow track car or Rick's classic 68 FB for a few options. You three can help me out with pics of your cars...please.

I'd nominate myself but need to dig up some pictures.....
Here's one:
OTSteve-cropped.jpg

This is at Willow Springs in 2010 in the rain.....
1-20-2010-OTSteve.jpg

Engine compartment as it stand today:
eng_comp-sm.JPG
Interior, rats and all:
interior-sm.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back