• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Guy

Mkflow

I acquired a 67 coupe that had been sitting for 30 years, doing my best to get her back on the road. Can do just about anything when it comes to cars except electrical, so I'll be searching posts on how to wire it under the hood.

I acquired a 67 coupe that had been sitting for 30 years, doing my best to get her back on the road. Can do just about anything when it comes to cars except electrical, so I'll be searching posts on how to wire it under the hood.
Welcome to the nuthouse. Post some pictures and maybe start a build thread.

And if you need help with wiring the resident expert is midlife. He can help you with your shorts.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Welcome! I do like to check shorts...hee hee!
My business is http://midilfeharness.com and I refurbish all vintage Mustang wiring.
I don't think the rats nest of wire that came in a box is worth refurbishing, cracked, cut and falling apart. Need new harnesses, just need to know where to put them. I can do all the mechanical and body and paint, I just suck at electrical stuff. This is the car before and as far as I have gotten, new rear quaters, deck lid, door skins. Hope Santa brings more stuff. Lol
380af1f246f28092d9dffc568fa164b7.jpg
97fc63dac9f307c42cfd75b6ccbe9945.jpg
7aee9612276213cf3b5277dfc81d0269.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks like you are off to a great start. Welcome aboard.
Thanks, I have a 79 a Camaro that runs 11 seconds all day sitting next to it, just needs paint, but can't keep my hands off the Mustang long enough to finish it. Love the old Stangs!

Hurry and get the mustang done so you don't have to ever drive that other thing again. :D
The Camaro was in the same shape as the Stang when I got it 15 years ago. It's part of the family now. It had 3 paint jobs on it. So I stripped it, just needs to be scuffed and painted.
d245c606daac2a687472c424a0b9a0ca.jpg
02fcfd69e1b7407f0570d1cd851297b3.jpg

Welcome to the fix.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Welcome to the Fix, we won't that brand X thing against you (mainly because a few of us have some Brand X stuff too).

Welcome to the Fix, we won't that brand X thing against you (mainly because a few of us have some Brand X stuff too).
My Dad worked for Chrysler Corp for 38 years, so grew up around the MOPAR's, Chevys are cheaper to build, and have owned quite a few Fords too. I like any car that when you open the hood you can see a motor, not all this plastic crap. I have no use for any make new car, took all the fun out of working on them.

Back