• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Met up with Terry...

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Horseplay.....On Saturday my nephew and I dropped by Terry's house.
Dang this guy does it all...built a car and the inside of the house.

And now I realize I didn't get a pic of us together. It was great visiting with ya Terry.

20200725_130556.jpg
20200725_122855.jpg

Dang my garage looks a mess and here I thought I had it cleaned up for your visit!

Don't feel bad about missing a pic I failed to take any. Old guys get to talking and tend to forget everything anyway. Glad you stopped by its always nice to finally meet an "internet friend" you've known for over a decade face to face. My wife is still amazed that guys like us Fixers meet in person having only crossed paths on the internet. Even more so that to date none of you have been whack-jobs. Well, we both had reservations about declaring {.} "normal" but after a while you realize it's really just the Florida inbred in him and he's OK.

Mike needs a new title.

Stangfix Gypsie.

You never know where he'll turn up next or if he'll be passing along a curse.

I've only met 6 or 7 fixers so far.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

A number of years ago Midlife came out west for a visit. The usual suspects got together for drinks at a restaurant/bar near Mike in Morgan Hill. Shortly after, the restaurant closed and the building was bulldozed. The last time I was in that area, the empty lot is was still empty, sort of like a toxic Superfund site! Curse??? perhaps. Just sayin.........

A number of years ago Midlife came out west for a visit. The usual suspects got together for drinks at a restaurant/bar near Mike in Morgan Hill. Shortly after, the restaurant closed and the building was bulldozed. The last time I was in that area, the empty lot is was still empty, sort of like a toxic Superfund site! Curse??? perhaps. Just sayin.........
I resemble that statement!

I remember that visit to a Mexican restaurant. I even got to ride with Johnpro.

Mid showed up twice...once at that Mex place that's gone (Cochran & Monterey) and then at Mama Mia's on Dunne ave at the RR tracks. Then I drove Mid back to his motel in Gilroy.

Mid showed up twice...once at that Mex place that's gone (Cochran & Monterey)

Ahh, The Capri (El Capri). A Morgan Hill fixture since the 50's. The completion of Highway 101 through the Coyote Valley sounded the death knell for The Capri. Here it is in its heyday:
Capri.jpg

Back