• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just got TWO big boxes from Shaun today

Mach1Mark

Ramrod extraordinaire
Donator
After admiring the pics and vids for months, I ordered a complete coil over front suspension + 1 1/8" sway bar. After unloading the boxes I have to say the thing that comes to mind early an often is this system is how I would design and built it if I were going to do it myself. Extra high quality pieces, extra stout construction, very adjustable and well thought out. Cant wait to run around on the street or the track in my resto-modded coupe with this under me. Well done, Shaun.

Don't believe it .......or you have to take some pics of the goodies and show it to ........all of us.
:wop

The only mods I had to make were to the sway bar to body brackets. I had to lengthen the slotted holes toward the middle and had to trim the end of one of the brackets about 1/8" to get them to match up/mate to the sway bar mounting points on the chassis. Addco is the sway bar manufacturer and I am sure they use an average set of dimensions. At that point I decided to bead blast the plating off and powder coat the brackets satin black to match the rest of the under carriage. I still cant get over how beefy the sway bar is . . . there used to be a 1" sway bar on my coupe and I though THAT one was big !!

"dm289" said:
What spindles and brakes are you planning to run???

My coupe came factory equipped with Kelsey/Hayes front disc brakes so I will rebuild and re-use them. I did consider installing a set of 1970 Mustang spindles (I have a spare pair) but decided against it since I wont be track racing on a regular basis.

Back