• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hot august Nights 2019 RENO

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Early bird sign-up through 30Sep.

I just signed up....driving up there again next year.

Aren’t you Johnny on the spot! Have you discussed what days you might attend next year?

well its $150 through 30Sep so that's the reason I jumped on it.

I'll probably cut one day off it and go up Wednesday and come home Saturday like this year.

I'm registered and staying at the GSR again. I got the earlybird pricing as well. Driving up Tuesday and returning home Saturday afternoon.

I'm registered and staying at the GSR again. I got the earlybird pricing as well. Driving up Tuesday and returning home Saturday afternoon.

John keep a spot for me. I'll be up on Wed...I think....need to check the paperwork.

I am scheduled to show up on Tuesday as well. Hopefully it won't be so blazing hot this year.

Just reserved my hotel - staying at the Sands again this year, and I have Weds thru Sun booked. Not made of money so I can't afford the GSR! But I will come hang out with you guys until the security guards kick us out of the parking lot at midnight... at which point I will go back to the Sands and continue the party til 2AM :p

2am? gosh darn kids now days!

At least we know you are coming this year....no surprise drawings!

I/we have plans to go up on Tuesday. I think John is headed up then as well.

Looks like I should be in the Bay Area after graduation so I *think* I'll be at HAN this year. All I need now is a GoFundMe for the gas bill [.].

Looks like I should be in the Bay Area after graduation so I *think* I'll be at HAN this year. All I need now is a GoFundMe for the gas bill [.].

Maybe you should trade out that 428 for a nice, economical straight 6.

No doubt. Gas is $2.89 in CO and we paid $4.39 in CA this weekend. $3.39 in UT.

Makes me want to stay away.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, time for Reno roll call? I'm driving up Tuesday morning and heading back Saturday afternoon. Anyone else going on Tuesday? Meet up and caravan up there?

I will be rolling in Wednesday night, staying through Sunday morning! Jane's just about ready to rock and roll, we leave this Saturday and will be cruising around NM/CO/UT/NV for a bit first. Others are welcome to join if they want :p

Back