• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FNG

Oh no...Welcome, Mr. RPM to the nut house. We give and take a great deal on a 69/70 forum; a good time is had by all!

Thanks for the welcome Randy! I was hoping I'd wake you up. Nut house? I might have a head start, being from the land of fruits and nuts.

I don't know how many harnesses Midlife has received that were in worse condition than mine, but he did a heck of a job, including custom gauge panel wiring that plugs into the oem under dash harness. Couldn't be happier.

I'm in the running next year for vice president of the Midlife Fan Club. Vote early, and vote often.

Do I need a certain number of posts before I can upload images?

I don't think there's a limit before you can post images. Use the Upload a File.

Man who left the door unlocked? Ah I mean Welcome to the fix Mr. RPM.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Welcome to the Fix but I think it is important to know that around this place we hardly hold Randy in the same level of regard as you make it seem happens in other neighborhoods. Please tone that shiit down a bit lest he get to thinking he's special beyond his reason for riding shorter buses.

Back