• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Everybody OK in the states ?

B67FSTB

The NorCal dude from Belgium
Ok guys. Whats your status regarding the weather ? Seems you all have aweful weather conditions. Keep it safe out there !

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

We had snow in the hills behind us and I had to zip up my jacket but that's about it here. Of course I wouldn't go out driving in the San Francisco hills with snow on them....crazy.

Mother Nature put California in a no drive corner for a couple of days with snow blocking all of our major highways… north, south and east! Good news it only lasted a day or two. Some more rain on the way, but the sun will be back!

We had about 12" of snow Thursday.

Now Mark's freezing rain is headed here tomorrow.

None of this is abnormal for us though, so it's business as usual.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Nothing to worry about here. We've had what might be the mildest winter in my 4 decades in the Chicagoland area. While the season snow totals may not reflect it, we really only had a couple measurable snow events. Each maybe 3-4 inches on the generous side. That was way back in January. Only trace stuff most "snowfalls". They add up over the winter but the reality is we rarely had snow on the ground. Temps been high 30's into the 50's last couple months. Not complaining one bit!

Lower Alabama has had record highs over the last week . . . too early in the year for 80*+ temps... Next week is supposed to be closer to normals of 70*ish.

John

Were are doing great this round in East Texas. No rain, for a couple days and currently sunny and upper 70s. Might be a good day to wash the farm trucks.

We had a 90 degree day yesterday and will have another this weekend. It's an unusual warm stretch.

A little white here in Southern Utah.

Mel
5e9db4d81cbd9a8dff0d28b88da4d9ff.jpg
60238294fe4bd240e729576a976224c9.jpg
50b69c24e146b1447a75ee47ea203674.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Snow here. But for a brief time. Next week will be in the 50's.
26ba96427702516ebb72dec93830daff.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

I saw a report that we could be in for quite a weekend here in Central California. Over the next few days we could get 30-50% of our annual rain fall. Mind you we are already at 150% for the year. We certainly swing from extremes!

According to the morning weather report, the storms coming in over the next few days are expected to be severe. The coastal (Santa Cruz) mountains are expected to see as much as 5" of rain and winds toping out at 50 mph with the entire SF Bay Area and Central Valley is exprected to be on a flood watch once things get going.

And everyone thought the San Andreas Fault would provide new ocean-front property. It now appears that most of California will be washed into the ocean instead!

Randy;
Here in the Golden State there are two main categories of natural disasters, "Shake and Bake' and "Slip and Slide". Take your pick!!

Regards,, Jeff

Back