• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Classics on the Track

69GT350H

Dodged the lightning and thunderstorms this weekend and got my car to the Homestead-Miami Speedway show, Classics on the Track. Won Best of class (Mustang).

Uh, Mike. He literally wrote "Homestead Miami Speedway". Like many places there is a whole complex there with multiple track venues. Seems you might need to extend your trip and head quite a ways to the south east! :p

The show was in the pits, and they did a victory/parade lap that I did not participate in.

Sorry, my WEB server seems to be having issues, my HTTPS certification is not registering properly and other issues, but more photos can be seen here if you can get them to show.

The show was in the pits, and they did a victory/parade lap that I did not participate in.

Sorry, my WEB server seems to be having issues, my HTTPS certification is not registering properly and other issues, but more photos can be seen here if you can get them to show.

Love the Mach 5. I would daily that!!!

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back