• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Celebrity Deathwatch THE GAME

Here we go guys and gals.

Each member gets to choose two "celebrities" to put on their watch list.
  • First person to post the name gets that celeb.
  • You can make changes to your list
  • You can trade your celebs with other members
  • As the name implies, its DEATH, hospital visits that they go home from dont count
  • When your celeb kicks you will get 2000 "shop" points (see the SHOP tab above)
  • I retain the right to change or make new rules as we go :rulez

lethal289

Nfl quarter back, "Air" McNair, drafted by houston oilers, then move to titans with the team, Died today at age 36. He was guned down

lethal289

"Fast68back" said:
we'll take some points from him for that one....
I will gladly except the transfer of said points, since i was the one to "point" out the injustice and all. Its only fair.

A

Anonymous

Holy shit, it took you losers 4 phreekin hours to catch that..... :dumas

I was reading the thread when they came on TV and said McHair was dead and I started laughing (adding to the thread laugh), problem I had was I couldn't think of anyone else that had died in the last day or so.

:rofl

Sluggo

"silverblueBP" said:
Holy shit, it took you losers 4 phreekin hours to catch that..... :dumas

I was reading the thread when they came on TV and said McHair was dead and I started laughing (adding to the thread laugh), problem I had was I couldn't think of anyone else that had died in the last day or so.

:rofl

Some of us "losers" might have made productive use of their 4 days off and abandoned the computer and TV to work on a Mustang. :pop

A

Anonymous

Whatever.....

I went skiing and swapped out the 3.70 gears to 4.11's before you woke up, I only spent yesterday doing that....4 days.....phhhhhht.

:nice