• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

April COTM

Ever since Dodgestang got Car of the Month, this place is going to he77

Come on gang. We need to get a COTM poll up and going. Emilio I would assume this falls to you or at least to direct a MOD to get it going. We have already gotten ourselves in a position of COTM now being one month in arrears. We can't let it get worse!

I nominate my 2000 F250 four-wheel-drive power stroke beast.

Sent from my stupid phone

Just my 2 cents .....either revive it or kill it. Kinda' makes the whole place "dated" and stagnant. Which it is, but why broadcast it ?

Dale,
WTF (Where's The Fish) is your problem? Why broadcast it? Who the F is broadcasting it? You reply to a post that last was posted on April 2nd. Sounds like you are the broadcaster. A little too much southern comfort?

Dale,
WTF (Where's The Fish) is your problem? Why broadcast it? Who the F is broadcasting it? You reply to a post that last was posted on April 2nd. Sounds like you are the broadcaster. A little too much southern comfort?
WTF is correct. ( and I don't mean fish ) WTF is your problem with someone asking a question that needs to be asked ? Every since Randy turned this site over to whomever it has tanked (IMO) and I've watched it slowly die. If you want to call me out for bringing attention to the fact that there is no participation on this site like there used to be than so be it. Broadcasting ?? Look at your question from March 25th.. No...let's just keep quiet and watch a loved one slowly die. And while I'm thinking about it ...Go Fish Yourself.

Last edited:
I do fish a lot. Thanks. I will be out on the waters this coming Tuesday. And while I'm thinking about it....Your previous reply (#9) makes it sound like this thread has been recently active and you are asking why broadcast it? Thus my reply. But now that I have re-read your previous post a few times, think I'll go fishing. Cheers

And on a serious note, yes things have changed around here. Will miss COTM

IMHO Dale made a fair comment. I think the statement about making the site "look dated" was in reference to the fact that the last COTM was from Mar. and here it is almost Oct. with no change. I also see that the COTM has now been taken down from the header. It's a shame to lose the program, but due to the lower and lower participation on the site I doubt any new cars would go up. It's a shame that that not one but two moderators have to beat up on the guy for a fair comment! Geez guys!!

IMHO Dale made a fair comment. I think the statement about making the site "look dated" was in reference to the fact that the last COTM was from Mar. and here it is almost Oct. with no change. I also see that the COTM has now been taken down from the header. It's a shame to lose the program, but due to the lower and lower participation on the site I doubt any new cars would go up. It's a shame that that not one but two moderators have to beat up on the guy for a fair comment! Geez guys!!

Someone needs new batteries for their calculator for I see only 1 moderator involved in this thread and his reply was not at all brutal.

Someone needs new batteries for their calculator for I see only 1 moderator involved in this thread and his reply was not at all brutal.
My apologies, I thought you had been promoted! :rolleyes:

p.s. I don't use no stinkin' claculata. I counts on my fingers! :p

Back