• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another fun day at the track..

Shaun

...sorry Mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2UBG0aH ... e=youtu.be

Ran in the advanced group with the Roush owners club at Waterford Hills Raceway. Great little track right in my back yard (almost). Putting miles on the upcoming Bilstein coilover 3-Link rear suspension. Its a tough job but someone has to do it.

The car is like a fricken go cart. It is getting really quick around this track, 3 seconds a lap quicker than last year with the leaf springs, Bilstein shocks and watts link. Brakes are fantastic, I ran all day with the ducts taped up. Made up tons of ground on cars down the back straight into the brake zone. Braking from 97mph at the 250' mark to 40mph for the corner. Set my best time so far for this car at this track - 1:22.34.

Nice to see someone enjoying some track time!!

Car looks fast as hell, pass master. Did you have anyone mad at you for showing up their $50K new cars?

"silverblueBP" said:
Nice to see someone enjoying some track time!!

Car looks fast as hell, pass master. Did you have anyone mad at you for showing up their $50K new cars?

The passes came from me running Hoosiers and me knowing this track very well. I think everyone else in my group was on street tires. Still, not a bad showing for a small company building brakes and suspension on 50 year old cars against hundreds of Ford and Roush engineers using a modern chassis.

Word is we were ROCKING!

roush.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So.... any idea when the 3 link is going to be available for us commoners? Do you have a target price yet? Christmas is coming up and I need to know how nice I need to be between now and then to ensure Santa brings me a set.

"One_fast67" said:
So.... any idea when the 3 link is going to be available for us commoners? Do you have a target price yet? Christmas is coming up and I need to know how nice I need to be between now and then to ensure Santa brings me a set.

Testing is complete for all 3 valvings. It flat out rocks and I'm very, very happy with how it turned out. 2-3 years of planning and research and considering at the start of this year I had a rear end hanging in space with nothing linking it to the car I'm really happy with how it works.

We are finishing up some CAD drawings now so we can get some production samples made of the parts we are not making in house. Once I have quotes from our suppliers on those pieces I can publish a price. When those pieces are approved we'll go to production. Should have stock on the shelf by the end of this year.

Back