• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

And now for something completely different...

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Received news yesterday that I'm going to be a grandpa. It will be my son's and his wife's first child. A boy due in November. My wife and I are both ecstatic. It will be our first grandchild also. Looks like more trips to Wisconsin are in the future.
And now we return you to your normal programing.:)

Congrats! I hear it is a good thing, but I keep telling my son we are not in any hurry to be grandparents.

Congratulations grampa!

Thanks awesome news.

Just give me 2 weeks notice on your trips so I can plan a vacation out of town.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Last time I was at your store they said "oh he's not in, he's always on vacation."

Congrats! I hear it is a good thing, but I keep telling my son we are not in any hurry to be grandparents.
Same here !

Congratz Grandpa...and grandma.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Congrats. They really are more fun than kids because there is no dealing with any of the childhood issues. The kid starts having a tantrum? Ok, see ya, we'll stop by tomorrow.

Congrats to your son and daughter-in-law.
I don't think you had anything to do directly to cause this, so no need to congratulate you!:p

An early welcome to the club. Grandkids are a lot of fun. They provide plenty of opportunities to torment your own offspring.

Thanks guys. Its still a ways off and then there's that distance....more roads trips!

Thanks guys. Its still a ways off and then there's that distance....more roads trips!
You know there's these new fangled airplane things right?

Just messing. If I was retired I'd probably road trip more often too.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Back