• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2019 Graffiti Festival

JeffTepper

The registration packet for this year's Graffiti Festival in Modesto arrived today. The event is scheduled for June 7-9. Parade Friday evening downtown with car show Saturday and Sunday. Great opportunity to visit with our "Mo-town" Fixers. For details: americangraffitifestival.com

I got my packet yesterday and got all sad since I won't be able to make it this year :( Will definitely be in Reno for HAN though!

Ok....time to get a roll call on who may be attending this year and what plans we need to make. As in the past few years, I am happy to host a Friday night BBQ at my place if you all want.

Friday Cruise and Saturday car show are on my schedule. If you haven't already registered, you can do so here:: https://americangraffitifestival.com/nmk/online-car-show-registration/

Should be another great show this year!

ps. if anyone needs a car to drive, I have the keys to a certain blue 67 S code fastback! :p

Ooooo Oooo Pick me. I want to drive that 67

Looks like I’ll be there. Hopefully I can get a hotel on short notice

Ooooo Oooo Pick me. I want to drive that 67

Looks like I’ll be there. Hopefully I can get a hotel on short notice

If you haven't already booked it, check out the Hampton or La Quinta both in Salida. Or the Holiday Inn Express on Bangs. There is new hotel right down the street from my house, the Marriott Residence Inn as well. Looks like there are plenty of rooms available.

I booked a room at the Springhill Suites on W. Orangeburg (the "usual" place). I tried to access the Marriott Residence site but to see what's available there but their site is apparently down right now.

I was able to get on the other day and see stuff, not sure why their site is down. It is a a brand new hotel. I think the rooms there for Friday were around $135 a night. A bit cheaper at the La Quinta and Hampton. Not sure about the others.

Ok....time to get a roll call on who may be attending this year and what plans we need to make. As in the past few years, I am happy to host a Friday night BBQ at my place if you all want.

Friday Cruise and Saturday car show are on my schedule. If you haven't already registered, you can do so here:: https://americangraffitifestival.com/nmk/online-car-show-registration/

Should be another great show this year!

ps. if anyone needs a car to drive, I have the keys to a certain blue 67 S code fastback! :p

Marissa and I will be there Friday night in the '68. Thank you again for hosting!

Hi Everyone, glad to see we've got folks coming to the Valley. I plan on attending Fri thru Sunday. I am not marshalling cruise traffic this year, so I can get to Ken's place at a decent hour. If somone needs a free place to stay for the weekend, the sofa bed at my Pad is available. My better-half will be out of town that weekend so I will be flying solo for a few days. My brother, Don, and Ed aren't going.

Ken, I'm ready to swap out the heads on Mike's 67 with the cast iron anchors on my 69. I'm sure we can re-use the gaskets. He will never know.

Armon, looking forward to eyeballing your 68 and getting the details on your engine build.

Attachments

• IMG_6843a.jpg
    IMG_6843a.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back