• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 Midlife Harness Specials for StangFixers

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
For the months of May and June, all StangFix'ers' underdash harnesses that are refurbished will receive a $25 discount and another $25 will come out of my pocket to support the Forum (i.e. Sluggo's DDP addiction). Other harnesses will get a 10% reduction and another 10% will come out of my pocket. Miscellaneous connectors, relays, etc. are not eligible.

To be eligible, all harnesses must be received between May 1 and June 30th.

Support your favorite forum and receive a discount from you-know-who!

I took mid up on this offer last year. He does a great job. Unfortunately, he has worked himself out of a job on mine. I guess I just need to get another Project stang.

Halfway through the special season and only one taker so far...c'mon people: this is a great deal for everyone!

John:
Just cut a wire and send the harness back in: you'll save $25 and I'll donate another $25 to the forum! Such a deal!

:thu to Mid! I think he does a good job, I sent him two in the past few years, just havent installed them yet..... Support the good cause!

"RyanG85" said:
:thu to Mid! I think he does a good job, I sent him two in the past few years, just havent installed them yet..... Support the good cause!

Installation isn't included? :wtf

"Fast68back" said:
Installation isn't included? :wtf
Aftermarket A/C units are definitely not included; you're on your GD own with those suckers! Been there, done that, have the t-shirt, got the shaft...you name it.

Only one StangFixer used my services during the last 2 months for an underdash and a headlight harness. Appropriate funds were transferred to the Forum for use as Sluggo sees fit.

Thanks, everyone!

Back