• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Upholstery Sets

DannyOO

I have a couple of sets of TMI upholstery that are new, but in opened boxes that I'd like to sell.

First, I have a set of '69 Mach 1 front only bucket seat upholstery that is black with the red stripe. I intended on using it in my coupe after finding a pair of Mach 1 seats, but I have changed my mind and will instead just redo it all stock. I also have two new seat foam sets for them if you'd like.

I'm asking $200 for the upholstery, and for another $150 I'll include both seat foam sets. Retail on these are about $270 for the upholstery and around $110 for each foam set.

I also have a set of '68 black standard front only buckets upholstery that was going to be used in my convertible, but I've decided to do a Fox seat conversion instead. I also have the seat foams for both front buckets for this set available if you'd like them.

I'm asking $100 for the upholstery and another $100 if you'd like both seat foam sets with them.

Shipping for the upholstery sets should be somewhere around $15-$20 via FedEx depending on where you live, but if you want to buy the upholstery with both seat foams I'll pay for the shipping, as long as you live somewhere in the continental US.

Thanks!

Danny

Sam, thanks for the kind words!

I'd like to sell these upholstery sets, so I'll make a great deal for someone on them. These were going to be for my two Mustangs, but plans changed as I mentioned above. Both sets were opened, inspected, and then put back into the boxes to wait for my projects to progress. They are still in new condition.

The Mach 1 set will go for $295 including both seat foam sets and I'll pay the shipping.

The '68 front bucket set will go for $180 including both seat foam sets and I'll pay the shipping.

These are great deals for someone to pick up on.

As Sam alluded to, yes I am a dealer for TMI products, but these are from my own stockpile of "project parts."

-Danny

Danny, interested in this if still available. Shipped to 98499, let me know through here or a PM.
Thanks Keith

The Mach 1 set is sold.

The '68 standard front bucket set is still available. Easily worth around $250 plus shipping with the seat foams, but you can buy this set for $180 and I pay the shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. The box was opened, the upholstery was examined, and then put right back into the box. It's still in brand new condition...

Thanks!

Danny

Back