• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stupidity.........

AzPete

Man tells police woman stole his sex toy
Comments 3 | Recommend 2
August 19, 2009 06:54:00 AM
Wendy Victora / Florida Freedom Newspapers

NICEVILLE -- Police were called to a home on Buddy Phelps Road late on the night of Aug. 11 to take a report on a stolen dildo.

The man who lived there said a woman had lived with him for about a week and when she left, she took his dildo. He added that he had paid about $70 for it. The officer asked him if he'd bought it for the woman. The man said he'd bought it to use with that woman, as well as with other women.

The officer contacted the woman who said she had his dildo, but he had her camera. The man said he would give her back her camera when she returned his sexual device. About 15 minutes later, the woman came back with a male friend and returned the dildo.

She got her camera back, but was concerned the memory card was missing. When the officer told her that was a civil matter, she wanted to know why the dildo hadn't been a civil matter.

The officer told her he had not made her bring the device back, only asked her to so the matter could be settled.

Holy crap. Hey, did you ever see the article about the drunk (obviously) couple who put the dildo on the end of a sawzall? Seriously. As you can imagine the toy was cut through and she ended up in the ER.

"blue65coupe" said:
Holy crap. Hey, did you ever see the article about the drunk (obviously) couple who put the dildo on the end of a sawzall? Seriously. As you can imagine the toy was cut through and she ended up in the ER.

That made me do that whole body shake. Ahhhhhhhhhh

pssttt...hey Duane.

Next time you and the Mrs. want to play with the power tools, take the blade off and attach the toy some other way :yikes :rofl

Good luck with that....I told you about the affect wedding cake has on women the other day didn't I? :rofl

"blue65coupe" said:

You really need to find that article....

Here you go Rick. It looks like I misspoke on the type of saw. Either way...

http://www.thebaynet.com/news/index.cfm/fa/viewstory/story_ID/12368

At approximately 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 8, units from Bay District Fire Department and Lexington Park Rescue Squad responded to a call for a woman bleeding in Lexington Park.
A man told authorities that he had placed a sex toy on a saber saw blade and that the blade had sawed through the plastic and severely wounded the woman. Trooper 7 transported the woman to PG Hospital. The case remains under investigation at this time. No word on the condition of the woman at this time.

And a song to go with it.

BOB&TOM TV: "Reciprocated Love" by Brian Haner

Back