• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Road Closures this weekend.

70 StangMan

Donator
ATTENTION - ROADS CLOSED THIS WEEKEND

For those of you who might be considering a road trip, be advised:

Portions of I-64, I-70, I-29, and I-90 will be closed this weekend.

Expect long delays along these interstate highways plus major traffic disruptions in Charleston, WV, Louisville, KY, St Louis, MO, Kansas City, MO, and Omaha, NE.

A 500-ton piece of coal is being moved from West Virginia to South Dakota so that Barack H. Obama can be added to Mt Rushmore.

Dale, for fear that they wouldn't get it done by the end of the weekend, the rushed and got it done by Friday. Heck, even the truck drivers didn't know what they were moving it happened so fast. Word has it though that the piece of coal wasn't really coal at all, they THOUGHT it was, but it really wasn't.

The real problem came when they found out the "fake" coal was actually from another country other than originally stated on the "proof of origin" documents. Now, how to backtrack and fix this shit........

And that's why there's no more Krylon 1613: the bastards used it all on a big block of granite! :boohoo

They'll probably carve a propeller hat onto it and use it for wind energy. Which by the way is as about as stupid as B.O.s policies.

Back