• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

prolonged detention?

RustyRed

Here is a MSNBC report on what President Obama is proposing... Prolonged Detention of individuals for crimes NOT committed, but might take place. Watch this video, what amazes me is that this speech flew under the wire. WATCH NOW >>>

Obamas Preventative/Prolonged Detention Plan

Honestly, what is more shocking to me is the source of this report instead of the message in the report. Could it be perhaps that even MSNBC is starting to "get it" where the furher is concerned?

In a way I guess this is a good thing. I believe it shows that maybe the administration is pulling their collective head out and realizing there are some in Gitmo that need to stay there. But the precedent has some pretty serious implications. Yeah, now we can lock up indefinetly all those right wing extremist and veterans that believe in the Constitution and cling to their guns and religion because homeland security believes they might be a terrorist.

Made it halfway. My head is gonna explode. I think I'm more stunned at the fact that MSLSD (taken from Mark Levin) and Rachel M. is actually reporting AND questioning this. MSLSD is not seeing the other side. However, some broadcasters may be. When the ffffffffffffff is this #$%^&(&* gonna stop blaming the past administration? When the fffffffffffffff is he gonna make it his administration completely? When the ffffff
are the lies and double talk gonna stop? WHEN THE FFFFFFFFFFFF IS EVERYONE GONNA SEE HIM FOR WHAT HE IS?

"blue65coupe" said:
Made it halfway. My head is gonna explode. I think I'm more stunned at the fact that MSLSD (taken from Mark Levin) and Rachel M. is actually reporting AND questioning this. MSLSD is not seeing the other side. However, some broadcasters may be. When the ffffffffffffff is this #$%^&(&* gonna stop blaming the past administration? When the fffffffffffffff is he gonna make it his administration completely? When the ffffff
are the lies and double talk gonna stop? WHEN THE FFFFFFFFFFFF IS EVERYONE GONNA SEE HIM FOR WHAT HE IS?

Those in Massachusetts keep re-electing Ole Kennedy, what makes you think that mindset could ever be changed? There are many others in that same boat.

"silverblueBP" said:
Those in Massachusetts keep re-electing Ole Kennedy, what makes you think that mindset could ever be changed? There are many others in that same boat.

You have a point there...I turn 37 later this month and I cannot recall a time in my life when Ted wasn't in office. I am pretty sure he got elected to the Senate before I was even born.

Which BTW, if you had a terminal brain tumor, wouldn't you go on disability and step aside for someone else to take over?

But there are others. Our village idiot that escaped from here in Texas (aka Shelia Jackson Lee) somehow manages to continue getting re-elected.

Ya know I watched that speech, but all I could see was this Rachel dame. Are we sure she's not Keith Olbermann in drag. :burn

Not only is she an uber-liberal host on Air America(which has piss poor audience numbers), she's also a man. Look at her hands, they're dude hands.

maybe shes one of those transtesticles! her voice is a little deep come to think of it and it appears as if she has an adams apple. :conf :wtf

"lethal289" said:
maybe shes one of those transtesticles! her voice is a little deep come to think of it and it appears as if she has an adams apple. :conf :wtf

Stop with the covert lusting over her will ya, she's babelicious.

Now, excuse me whilst I induce vomiting.

Back