• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

October CoTM nominations

October CoTM

• GSXRKEN's Sweet 69

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Gary's (turq66) coupe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Laurie_S and "Murphy"

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Tims65

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Dave (1497)'s Great GT350H

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Midlife, I shorted out my keyboard drooling over Tim's 65, had to get a replacement, old one is on its way to FL. j/k

:10 Got my vote Tim.

This may not be the best place to put out the idea but oh well. I was thinking a car of the year would be cool. Take the winners from Jan-Nov and have a vote for December to be car of the year. What do you guys think? Good idea or stupid?

"68EFIvert" said:
This may not be the best place to put out the idea but oh well. I was thinking a car of the year would be cool. Take the winners from Jan-Nov and have a vote for December to be car of the year. What do you guys think? Good idea or stupid?
cool idea, I like it. Then we need a StangFix calendar printed for next year to hang in the garage.

Wow, thanks for the nomination guys! I've been wrapped up in a move, we bought a 2 car garage with an attached house! I really haven't had much time to get on line.

So, I guess I need to post up some pictures, right?

The front shot:
P1010061b.jpg

The rear shot (not everyone likes the T-bird taillights, but I love the look with the ducktail spoiler!:

The right side:
F389.jpg

The left side:
P1010001.jpg

Engine Compartment (how many wires can you find?):
8-25-200910-10-10AM_0013.jpg

Interior pictures:
P8080031.jpg

corbeaus.jpg

DSInterior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back