1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

More pound metoo hijinks

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by msell66, Dec 2, 2018.

1. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Mach1Mark likes this.
  2. msell66

I guess it’s easier for them to just ignore it since he helps spread the climate change religion.

Mark

3. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

I can see the 'pound me too' thing being real funny to those who don't have, or never have had, a wife, a daughter, a mom, a sister, aunts, Grandmas, female cousins, female friends or any females ever in their life that they cared about or respected. But I don't know if the rest of us find it as amusing as you.

# has always been a number sign to me.

4. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

Power of the press. On full display now with every headline and talking head spewing stuff about impeachment. Never details and they gloss it over pretty good hiding behind lines like "campaign finance violations..." when in reality the basis is his lawyer offering payoff money to a couple women to keep their mouths shut about his extra marital affairs. Not a lawyer but I'm willing to bet if it ever made its way to court it wouldn't hold up.

BTW, did you know our tax dollars are used to do the same thing to protect members of Congress. And its legal. Here is something about it from PBS.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...arassment-claims-against-congress-report-says

5. msell66

The rats will always protect the nest.

Mark

Mach1 Driver likes this.
  6. Fst Blk

Fst Blk Well-Known Member

That has to be the most asinine thing I’ve ever read...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. msell66

And that is why I keep saying not to feed the troll. Hit the ignore and let him talk to himself.

Mark

8. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

Yes, run and hide you cute little Snowflake. LOL!