• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

May 2011 CAR of the Month Nominations

Kats66Pny

FOXBODIES

*First 5 nominations will be added to the poll.
*If the car has won before in the past, it is not eligible again.
(If someone has 2 (or 3..4 etc) vehicles, each vehicle can win ONCE)​

I nominate Midpack's 91 lx
index.php

Thanks for the nod... I think you'll have a hard time finding 5 Foxbodies on here though. :confu

I'd suggest opening it up to "Mustang 74 & later" - a few nice late-models on here.... joesgt281, azpete, monkeystash, etc...
Yeah, I'm probably ----->:roul

"RapidRabbit" said:
I nominate Midpack's 91 lx
index.php

I've always like that body style. I owned an '87 LX hatchback at one time but it was slow as crap due to having a four banger.

When I was in HS those late '80's and early '90's cars were the shart but it seemed like everyone wanted the LX with the 5.0

I like the lx bodies better. I never cared for all that plastic on the gt's.
I had two lx convertibles both 5.0s and I loved them.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

"Fast68back" said:
Lets do late models, Daves got one, monkeystash, Azpete, toss in the Saleen, I think Jakes got a yellow one...

+1 Not enough Fox bodies on here.

Kind of late to run another nomination and a poll for late models. Maybe do late models next month (June).

Folks bitched about doing toy of the month and wanted to do Ford/Mustangs only.. so deal with it and just vote[nb]when I post the poll in a couple minutes[/nb] on either of the 2 Foxbodies. :part

"Kats66Pny" said:
Kind of late to run another nomination and a poll for late models. Maybe do late models next month (June).

Folks bitched about doing toy of the month and wanted to do Ford/Mustangs only.. so deal with it and just vote[nb]when I post the poll in a couple minutes[/nb] on either of the 2 Foxbodies. :part

:stu

Back