• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Looking for 67/68 front sheet metal.

blu67

I need everything forward of the firewall...literally.
67/68 Fenders, bumper brackets, hood, hinges, front valence, etc.

Also need passenger 1/4 panel for a '67 as well as taillight panel, lower valence and pass. 1/4 end cap.

I plan on using a '68 grill.

THX

Are you still looking for front sheet metal? I'm selling the following and am located in Nor Cal:

1967 Mustang Coupe
Clear Title.
Will sell it all or parts. Open to offers.
San Jose built California car.
Good Turn Signal hood, Fenders, Doors, Front body parts.
All glass good, floors are good, some bondo in quarters, DS qtr might need replacing .
Has the following parts that are available separately or with the car:
- 9" Rear End with 3.89:1 Traction Lock 3rd member 31 spline big bearing with new never driven Stainless Steel Brakes rear disc brake conversion. $2,000 for complete rear end with brakes.
- Tri-Y headers brand unknown light use. $75
- Vintage Air Air Conditioning System unused, no compressor. $500
- New Stainless Steel Brakes front disc brakes. $800
- Painless Wiring Harness, complete harness only partially installed. $450
- COYS C-67 Machined wheels 17x8 4.75" back spacing, mounted with Dunlop Sport SP 5000 245/45/ZR17 tires never driven only used to roll car. $1,250
- Procar Elite seats black vinyl pair. $550
- 3 Point Seat Belts set of 4

Can deliver the car within reasonable distance.

Attachments

• DSCN1832.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
Bill "67 Fastback" has a full passenger rear quarter for a coupe I had planned to buy but I haven't yet. Money has been tight. If your interested I can PM you his phone number... he offered it for a good price but he is KY so I don't know what shipping would be. I was just going to drive over and get so that wasn't a concern for me. I'm sure he is tired of waiting on me and you need it more than I do.

Blue67,

I have two OEM 67 fenders you can have for $50 total. they are not the best, but they area good starting point. I live in North San Diego if your down this way.

Paul

Back